It’s Official! Paranormally-Speaking, Men and Women Really Are Differentabracad, · Categories: paranormal phenomena, press releases
According to the recently released Report by PsychicRevolution.com, the results of the first round survey show that there are significant differences in who, where and when psi is encountered.
These survey results have just been released in a free, downloadable ebook Paranormal Activity Analysis Report.
This survey Report reveals intriguing findings including:
- Paranormal experiences are reported more often by women than men
- Paranormal encounters can, and do, start very early in life. At least, one in ten of every first paranormal encounter occurs before the age of six years
- On average, paranormal experients experience five different types of phenomena in their liftime
- All types of paranormal experience are not encountered uniformly between nations: indications are that differences exist, depending on the country and the type of encounter being reported
- The trend is for paranormal experients to have multiple experiences of the same type of phenomena
- While most types of paranormal phenomena are encountered throughout life, certain experiences seem to occur more frequently in later life, and
- Overall, the paranormal is seen as life affirming.
The paranormal survey investigates ten types of phenomenon: telepathy, reincarnation, mediumship, auras, premonitions, psychokinesis, out of body experiences, near death episodes, apparitions and déjà vu.
This second round of the survey Spontaneous Paranormal Experiences is open to the public.
The newly released Paranormal Activity Analysis Report outlines the findings of the first online survey created by the author, Rosemary Breen as part of her Master of Education degree at Monash University, Australia. Unlike many academics, Ms. Breen is reluctant to leave her research on the library shelf. She feels a responsibility to make the research findings public and so, the Report is now available free from the Psychic Revolution website.
Rosemary Breen explains, “This survey has been popular from the start and I envisage it will continue to attract a lot of interest, even from those countries where the first language is not English.
Ms. Breen continues, “Because of its broad appeal, I can see this survey staying online a very long time. While there is interest from the public to document their spontaneous paranormal experiences, this survey will remain open to meet the demand.
“Really, it is quite remarkable,” continues Rosemary Breen, “the time and effort that people are prepared to put in, to place their parapsychological experiences on the record.
“I believe the Paranormal Survey Report will stimulate robust public discussion and, for that reason, I intend to release a new, updated report annually. This newly released report is just the beginning.”
Ultimately, Ms. Breen’s aim is to build the largest database of personal accounts of spontaneous paranormal experiences ever collated and, like any good piece of research, the current Report reveals as many questions as it answers.
Specifically, seven questions remain unanswered, namely:
- Do women really experience the paranormal more than men? Or are they just more likely to report their experiences?
- Why are certain paranormal encounters namely deja vu, premonitions, auras, mediumship, and telepathy likely to be experienced many more times than other phenomena?
- Are there really major differences in the frequency of paranormal experiences between countries and, if so, why?
- Why do certain phenomena (e.g. mediumship and auras) tend to be experienced for the first time later in life?
- Is there such a thing as sex-linked inheritance that connects paranormal abilities with being female?
- How widely experienced are pre birth episodes of near-death episodes?
- Given that more than half of the first encounters of eight of the ten phenomena surveyed occur in childhood, what are we doing to support the youngest members of our communities?
These questions will be addressed in the ongoing survey.
Filed in: paranormal phenomena, press releases