Why am I Really here?
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha
Welcome to new age spirituality, exploring through many channels the idea that this life, this world, are not the totality of existence, but just one tiny step along an infinite journey...
- Predictions 2017 and Beyond
- Broken glass & spirits?
- Feng Shui Career Tips - 12 Amazing Tips on How to Feng Shui Your Personal Career Luck
- In-depth observations on eye floaters - a challenge to ophthalmology
- Of Sun Disks, World Portals and Medicine Wheels – Floater Structures in the Ancient North American Art
- Giving & Health
- Light On The Mountain - excerpt
- Mediumship: A Healing Experience Unlike Any Other
- ALAPINAH - The Quest for the Secret to Health
- An Optimistic View of Pre-Messianic Developments
- Accepting Suffering With Love?
- Book Release: Dr. Stewart Bitkoff's Latest Book Light On The Mountain Now Available for Purchase
Spirituality is the recognition and identification with your true, Spiritual, essence. True Spirituality comes only through the discovery of your true purpose, and the conscious direction of your lifestyle towards its fulfillment.
More on Being Spiritual...
Paradoxically the growth of technology has seen a rapidly growing demand for guidance from psychics and mediums. However, as fundamentally Spiritual beings, we are all naturally psychic as evidenced by the numerous unlikely experiences written off as coincidence.
Develop your natural psychic ability...
One of the most profound human questions is whether any part of us (eg consciousness, soul) survives physical death. Evidence from Spiritualism, reincarnation and Near Death Experiences (NDEs) etc strongly suggests the reality of an afterlife of some form.
More on After Life...
Whatever our Spiritual beliefs may be, for the purpose of this lifetime we inhabit the earth plane with all its challenges and imperfections. We present various perspectives on how our choices and actions can help create a better world for all who share our journey.
More on Spiritual Politics...
Awake, our attention is necessarily focused on the physical plane. Asleep, our mind is able to wander free from conscious inhibition, its journey manifesting as dreams. Described by Freud as the royal road to the unconscious, dreams can further both self and Spiritual awareness.
More on Dreams...
Meditation has traditionally been practiced by those seeking Spiritual awakening and enlightenment. But in the ever-connected 21st century culture the discipline is finding a whole new band of followers seeking relief from the complexity, demands and stress endemic to our age.
More on Meditation...
on Spiritualism, psychic development, the paranormal, parapsychology, the occult, karma, healing, dreams, meditation and all aspects of Spirituality.
Find out more...